What welding projects are you working on? Are you proud of something you built?
How about posting some pics so other welders can get some ideas?
DWRIGHT
    Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:37 am

Well ,when ya got a new welder you just gotta have a new cart and old idea just don't work. Here's what !
Working on a cooler for the bottom next.
Doug
Attachments
securedownload (1).jpg
securedownload (1).jpg (169.93 KiB) Viewed 6075 times
securedownload.jpg
securedownload.jpg (145.55 KiB) Viewed 6075 times
jakeru
    Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:30 pm

That is... about the sweetest TIG welding RIG I have ever seen. Everlast inverter, with a "go-kart kart".

Please keep us posted on how the water cooler turns out.
DWRIGHT

Just about done with the new tig cooler. I have 3 gal capacity, that should be good,don't you guys think?
Attachments
IMG_0778c.jpg
IMG_0778c.jpg (137.95 KiB) Viewed 5990 times
CTwelding
    Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:23 am

Looks pretty sick.
jakeru
    Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:30 pm

That cooler looks nice and compact. If I had that setup, I'd get a compact type ("20" series) water cooled TIG torch to go with it. Please keep us posted how the cooler performs.
TT350
    Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:28 am

That is as cool as a welfare check!
DWRIGHT

Cooler works GREAT > I used it @ 180 amps this past weekend and the torch wont even get warm.
I ran about 45 psi on the pump. I have a new WP 20 on the way.
DW
kevn
    Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:21 pm

Sweet set up you got there.
I see your pump is huge How many GPM is going through it?
DWRIGHT

Pushing 40 GPH through the setup with a Procon series 1 pump.Works great!
Anyone know what is needed to connect a WeldCraft wp20 to the 250Ex Everlast?
DWRIGHT

I just hooked up a WeldCraft wp20 to my cooler and here's how I did it. Any comments? I looked at some other peoples ideas and went the same route.
Attachments
photo (9).JPG
photo (9).JPG (89.2 KiB) Viewed 5611 times
photo (8).JPG
photo (8).JPG (91.99 KiB) Viewed 5611 times
kevn
    Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:21 pm

DWRIGHT wrote:I just hooked up a WeldCraft wp20 to my cooler and here's how I did it. Any comments? I looked at some other peoples ideas and went the same route.
Sweet Ive been looking ito getting a wp20 too But dodnt know if I want to go the route you went with that adapter block.

I still need a cooler but Your giving me ideas.

Good work on the set up.
jameswswanson
    Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:55 pm

Nice cart!... and solution to the after market water cooled torch, but is it easy to switch the setup around?

Decision time.... First off I'm either getting a 250EX (then save my pennies forever for a plasma cutter) or a PP256, but before I put in my order I want to figure a few things out. I already have a water cooler, so I'm looking for a solution for hooking up an aftermarket Water cooled (ck 200) torch to a PP256, however the adapter block would make switching between Welding and Cutting a chore. Am I wrong? Also switching between Argon and Air... Has anyone come up with a clever solution, or will this drive me as nuts as I think it will.
Rugar
    Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:40 pm

jameswswanson wrote:Nice cart!... and solution to the after market water cooled torch, but is it easy to switch the setup around?

Decision time.... First off I'm either getting a 250EX (then save my pennies forever for a plasma cutter) or a PP256, but before I put in my order I want to figure a few things out. I already have a water cooler, so I'm looking for a solution for hooking up an aftermarket Water cooled (ck 200) torch to a PP256, however the adapter block would make switching between Welding and Cutting a chore. Am I wrong? Also switching between Argon and Air... Has anyone come up with a clever solution, or will this drive me as nuts as I think it will.
Using a CK200 setup is simple. Here is how I did mine on my 250ex.
http://www.everlastgenerators.com/forum ... art-s.html
You will just need whatever fittings it takes to adapt to your cooler.

I have seen a post where someone used a three way fitting to switch between Argon to Air quickly on their 256, but don't remember off hand on what board it was posted on.
Millermatic 251
Spectrum 300 Plasma
Everlast PowerTig 250EX
Everlast PowerCool W300
Harris/Victor OA
Craftsman 13 Speed Drill Press
ProTools Air/Hydraulic Bender
48" Brake
Compressor, Notchers, Grinders, etc.
jameswswanson
    Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:55 pm

Thank you very much! This was exactly what I was looking for, the red adapter plug. Switching between Tig And Plasma will be a cinch with this setup.
Mule
    Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Some people just have the eye. Great looking cart, real impressive. I would love to know how you built your cooler ?

Mule
Depdog
    Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:08 pm

Very, very cool cart.

Glenn