mig and flux core tips and techniques, equipment, filler metal
Colt
    Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:26 pm

I'm really glad I found this place. Merry Christmas to all here. Hope you have a great holiday! Cheers!
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Merry Christmas to you as well, Colt!

You mention Missouri Ozarks. Would you mind being a little more specific? By PM, if you're uncomfortable?

I graduated from Mtn. Grove, did college in Springfield, and had my fun in places in or near Ava, Chadwick, Forsythe, and Kimberling City. And, yes, more than once we had season passes to Silver Dollar City. Motorcycle parking made it simple.

Steve S
Colt

Otto Nobedder wrote:Merry Christmas to you as well, Colt!

You mention Missouri Ozarks. Would you mind being a little more specific? By PM, if you're uncomfortable?

I graduated from Mtn. Grove, did college in Springfield, and had my fun in places in or near Ava, Chadwick, Forsythe, and Kimberling City. And, yes, more than once we had season passes to Silver Dollar City. Motorcycle parking made it simple.

Steve S
Merry Christmas to you Steve. I spent most of my years in St. Louis, but I have lived in Salem for the last 8 years. Current River and Montauk Park territory. Canoeing, hunting, trout fishing and of course Rolla (28miles) Missouri used to be 'School of Mines' now S&T -- Science and Technology.

Speaking of Kimberling City, we have a little piece of property in Branson on Table Rock Lake. My wife and I would drive over to Kimberling City and eat lunch there at the park on the lake. Just beautiful country. Thanks for asking.
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Colt wrote: Merry Christmas to you Steve. I spent most of my years in St. Louis, but I have lived in Salem for the last 8 years. Current River and Montauk Park territory. Canoeing, hunting, trout fishing and of course Rolla (28miles) Missouri used to be 'School of Mines' now S&T -- Science and Technology.

Speaking of Kimberling City, we have a little piece of property in Branson on Table Rock Lake. My wife and I would drive over to Kimberling City and eat lunch there at the park on the lake. Just beautiful country. Thanks for asking.
I have in-laws and friends in/near Salem and St. James. It's an ever smaller world, isn't it?

Steve S
Colt

Otto Nobedder wrote:
Colt wrote: Merry Christmas to you Steve. I spent most of my years in St. Louis, but I have lived in Salem for the last 8 years. Current River and Montauk Park territory. Canoeing, hunting, trout fishing and of course Rolla (28miles) Missouri used to be 'School of Mines' now S&T -- Science and Technology.

I have in-laws and friends in/near Salem and St. James. It's an ever smaller world, isn't it?

Steve S
Isn't it! and strange!

Sidebar: When I lived in St. Louis, My oldest son marries and gifts me with 2 fine grandsons. Several years later he gets a divorce, his ex-wife moves away with the grandboys. My wife and I were distraught thinking well, we won't see grandboys any more. The world turns----you know where she moved with new hubby and boys?----Licking Missouri---25 minutes from where I live now. We'll get to see the kids all the time! NOT! Both boys are in college now, 1 in St. Louis and the other in Springfield. Go figure! :o