Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
Greg77
    Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:44 pm

Hi, new to the forum and would like some advise. Own an ESAB 2200i and been looking for a site or refence information about ideal settings for different applications. Basically a guide to basic settings for this machine both with gun and foot pedal operation, pulse and continuous. A this stage only really need to to start on steel mainly automotive body metal specifically. My problem is being a European unit all the guff is in foreign languages which is not much help to an Ozzie block. Can anyone assist please.
Regards, Greg
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

ESAB is an international company, so you should be able to find the literature online somewhere in English
    Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 am

Type the following into Google:

esab 2200i english manual filetype:pdf

You're welcome. ;)
VooDoo
    Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:54 am

2200i dc OR acdc machine? what panel? Ta33 or ta34?

http://manuals.esab.com/Templates/T119. ... n=frameset

Here you will find manuals, for the machine and panels. Setting up welder will be in the panel manual.

Find right machine/panel, copypaste number to "enter file name" section and there you go.
(panels are listed at page 32)
    Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:49 am

If you only find what you are after in "the foreign language", post a link here and I'll translate the interesting parts for you.
Assuming its Swedish then ;)