Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
Panagioti
    Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:59 am

I'm needing to replace the leaking torch on my Syncrowave 250 and would like to go with a 50 foot flex head but am having a very difficult time locating anything online. Is there some reason why this is a less than desirable option? I see that CK offers a 75 foot but I really don't want to deal with the unneeded length if I don't have to. There are 25' extensions available but I'm not having any luck finding a 50' flex head water cooled 20 series kit. Any help is very much appreciated.

Call CK, they'll point you in the right direction.
Richard
Website
cj737
    Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 am

You can simply buy the flex head separately, then the super flex cables and make the torch/cable configuration you want.
TraditionalToolworks
    Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:49 am

LtBadd wrote:Call CK, they'll point you in the right direction.
That's what I would do, on their website it says,

"For over 50 years, CK Worldwide has produced the highest quality TIG torches
and accessories in the industry. As a family owned company, it's our pledge to deliver a level of service that is unrivaled. CK Worldwide is 'THE STANDARD IN TIG WELDING'."

Odd thing though is that ck will only sell through a reseller of their products, as I recall. My LWS had told me they buy directly from CK, but since have been bought out by Praxair, so that may have changed.
cj737 wrote:You can simply buy the flex head separately, then the super flex cables and make the torch/cable configuration you want.
Another odd thing is that they do not show the 50' hoses on their website, but some vendors, like Weldfabulous and IOC both offer CK 50' hoses. Those resellers can probably assemble what the OP needs.
Collector of old Iron!

Alan
Panagioti
    Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:59 am

Thank you for your replies, I managed to find a 50' hose kit with a flex head sold separately and I'm going to go that route for convenience. I'd like to put together my own kit but just don't have the time to deal with it just now. Thanks again for your all your help!
    Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 am

Just call HTP and tell them what you need, and they'll make it. I ordered a 50ft CK tig torck kit a couple years ago. It was around $300 IIRC. Just tell them what connectors you need, and the specific torch head, and if they stock it, they can get it out to you.