Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
    Fri May 27, 2016 11:00 am

I hope that every day isn't like this one. This shirt was almost new.
Attachments
2016-06-27 19.02.56.jpg
2016-06-27 19.02.56.jpg (170.85 KiB) Viewed 773 times
Raymond
Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

RamboBaby wrote:I hope that every day isn't like this one. This shirt was almost new.
At least everyone will know you put in a full day's work
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
    Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:38 am

What, no holes?

Kym

MosquitoMoto wrote:What, no holes?

Kym
I got lucky. Had a couple of mig bb's go through my shoe though. I'm not wearing those hot work boots of mine if the boss doesn't make me.
Raymond
Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT
    Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:38 am

Ouch.

Hey, I hope this new gig works out well for you Ray. Would be great if it turned out to be the first little step towards you opening up your own fab shop. Wishing you all the best in achieving that dream - it's a pretty cool goal to have.

Kym
    Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 am

So you wore the same new shirt to your new job as as you did for your avatar pic? Assuming that's your picture of course. :ugeek: Congrats on the new job. Glad this stuff is just a hobby for me. :)

Oscar wrote:So you wore the same new shirt to your new job as as you did for your avatar pic? Assuming that's your picture of course. :ugeek: Congrats on the new job. Glad this stuff is just a hobby for me. :)
I have a bunch of them. Now all of them are ruined.
Raymond
Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT
dmcnally
    Sun May 22, 2016 11:45 am

RamboBaby wrote:I got lucky. Had a couple of mig bb's go through my shoe though. I'm not wearing those hot work boots of mine if the boss doesn't make me.
Congratulations on your first day. I hope that you wear enough safety gear to prevent, or minimize, injury no matter what the boss says. You don't want to get hurt and have to fill out workers comp claims paperwork.

Dave
infernoST
    Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:12 am

Congrats and good luck.
Keith