Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
cb400chopper
    Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:20 am

Hey all, need some help with setting up my new tig leads and torch. I ordered a wp-17fv to replace my Sr-26 now I have the issue nothing fits.

So first issue is the Sr-26 has a INNP 35-70 male connection and the wp-17fv has a ck10-25 will it be just a matter of cutting off the plug and replacing with the same as the original or will the cable size be off? Pics of each below ImageImage

Second issue is I have a rather strange connection on my trigger switch which I can't seem to find out a brand or part number so I can purchase locally can anyone identify thisImageImage

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
cb400chopper

OK so iv realised i need an adaptor for the dinse connection so really just need to know whether I can ID the other fitting
    Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:51 am

The drab olive colouring and style often indicates an (originally) MIL-spec connector.

This looks quite similar and may even be the one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/x1-2-Pin-Electr ... 1675367271

There may be some variations in keys or bajonet pin locations, but at least this one doesn't look too complicated.

Bye, Arno.
cb400chopper

Cheers mate they were the ones just ordered a set

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk