Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
Hollywood1
    Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:05 am

I have been watching the recent tig videos with Roy and Jody tig welding some aluminum boxes and I think it is finally paying off. Lap joints have always been very difficult for me and without these awesome videos and arc shots I would not be where I am at right now with the tig process. Just wanted to say thanks again and I appreciate you guys and the forum very much. John
Attachments
20150907_193623.jpg
20150907_193623.jpg (21.09 KiB) Viewed 643 times
    Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:38 am

Some nice work there, John.

Jody basically taught me how to TIG weld and he doesn't even know it. Sometimes I feel like giving that guy a great big internet man-hug.

Kym
Hollywood1

Nice
Hollywood1

Here is a picture of some aluminum welding back in feb or march of this year. I am seeing some improvement now for sure.
Hollywood1

Thought I already attached picture in above post. I must give credit where credit is due. Without the videos and the forum, improvement would be at a much slower pace! Thanks again.
Attachments
DSCN0760.JPG
DSCN0760.JPG (15.76 KiB) Viewed 615 times
Boomer63
    Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:52 am

Nice work, John! Keep after it! Go out of position and make friends with pipe. You do those things and you will be an unstoppable TIG welder!
Gary