Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
NYWELDERJim
    Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:09 am

I just went to Jody's store to buy a few things including one of the combination squares with the large base. I don't see them listed anymore. Did Jody drop this product? Thanks!

Jim
    Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:48 am

If Jody cannot supply them, I think they are also available from Hand-Eye Supply in Oregon
EWM Phonenix 355 Pulse MIG set mainly for Aluminum, CIGWeld 300Amp AC/DC TIG, TRANSMIG S3C 300 Amp MIG, etc, etc
Coldman
    Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 am

Or direct from manufacturer
http://www.lagesseproducts.com/squares/
Flat out like a lizard drinkin'
Mike Romo
    Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:54 pm

He stocked them before Christmas. I picked up a bundle for a great deal. Lasquare, magtab, a couple of other gotta have items.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
NYWELDERJim
    Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:09 am

Hello guys,

The large base square is now listed and I ordered a bundled package which includes the square.

Jim
Wobulate
    Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:30 am

To all,

I checked out the Lagesse Products website, the square Jody is offering is the standard graduation model (LAS-12S), there is also a machinist blade that is ground, and has increments down to 1/64. The lines and numbers of the machinist blade are colored in black. In addition to the finer graduations you can choose between blade lengths of 12", 18" and 24".

Maybe we could ask Jody about offering the additional models to be sold through the Weldmonger store.

Wobulate :mrgreen:

www.lagesseproducts.com
WOB
Lincoln,Precision TIG225
Miller,Millermatic 251
Miller,Spoolmatic 30A
Miller,Millermatic 130XP
Miller,Spectrum 625
Miller,Thunderbolt 225AC
KMG,Belt Grinder/2x72
Ingersoll Rand,Compressor/5HP
MSC/Vectrax,Band Saw Horizontal-Vertical/7x12
serwusek
    Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:05 am

it's nice that is offering but it is a little to expensive IMO
HaplessPicker
    Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:51 pm

Just a personal experience. I tried to buy a 12" square from the Weld Monger website but the item was sold out. So, I ordered it from the Lagesse website. It has been over a month. Nothing has shown up at my house yet and no response from Lagesse when I emailed them. I will update this post as this little adventure continues.
cptjackm
    Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:46 pm

HaplessPicker wrote:Just a personal experience. I tried to buy a 12" square from the Weld Monger website but the item was sold out. So, I ordered it from the Lagesse website. It has been over a month. Nothing has shown up at my house yet and no response from Lagesse when I emailed them. I will update this post as this little adventure continues.
I bought one from Jody last year.
I tried to go to the company prior to that with no success.
email to Jody might get you some help.
Jack
HaplessPicker
    Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:51 pm

Last week I called the company. The person I spoke with was very helpful, found my order, and said that somehow it was never processed but she would take care of it. Today the item arrived. So kudos to Lagesse company for good customer service.