Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
torn7th
    Sun May 30, 2010 12:32 am

Hey guys , Looking to get a new welder soon for the home garage. I have a Millermatic 180 for my MIG needs but i want to add a TIG/Stick machine to the arsenal. That being said i want the flexibility to plug it into anything just in case i have to . Ive been looking at 2 machines and i would like your input on both if you can . I would really appreciate it. Im looking at either a Miller Dynasty 200DX or a Lincoln Electric Invertec V205-T . Please tell your experience with either of these machines what you like and dislike etc... Thanks in advance gents... Torn
supertig
    Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:03 pm

Have used a miller dynasty and they are top shelf.i used one for 3 years at my last job and had zero problems,easy to setup,incredibly tight arc.i would buy the dynasty,but i am partial to miller welders so it is up to you
pro mod steve
    Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:47 am

Bought a dynasty 200 for my first tig machine soon as i got out of welding school last year and I love it. No complaints at all and I take it everywhere. Just trying to talk myself into the wireless pedal.