Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
Mikeky
    Sun May 16, 2021 8:17 am

Hey all:
I recently bought an Eastwood MP250i multi-process welder. So far I love this machine. I am looking to upgrade the Tig torch to water cooled, preferably one from CK. The Tig torch connector on this machine is a M16x1.5 male.looking for recommendations for this upgrade, preferably plug and play. Using an Everlasting WP-300 water cooler
Thanks in advance for your help
Spartan
    Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:59 pm

Are you asking for recommendations on a water cooled torch?? Your post was a bit confusing to me.

If so, the CK20 flex head with the superflex hoses is my favorite. And do yourself a favor and pay the bit extra to get the 25 ft leads. It's nice to have the extra length when needed (that's what she said), and if you don't need it, just keep the extra coiled up. Call CK and they can give the exact model number you will need for the adapter to fit the torch to your specific machine.
Mikeky

Already decided to get the CK 20 water cooled tig torch. My issue is the fitting on the Eastwood machine which is M16x1.5. Need the adaptor that goes from 5/8x16 for the CK fitting to the M16x1.5 on the machine
BillE.Dee
    Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:53 pm

contact ck and tell them what you are doing. They got their poop in a group.
Mikeky

Copy that and thank you
Spartan
    Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:59 pm

BillE.Dee wrote:They got their poop in a group.
:lol: I had to think about that for half a second! I'm going to use that one.
    Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 am

HTP has the proper fitting/adapter. Just get the whole kit there.