Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
Kuki89
    Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:33 pm

They can be welded with 2 tig machines at the same time, for example on a pipe. Does it affect the machines or the bow at all when making dough with both?
cj737
    Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 am

2 people can weld on the same piece of material at the same time without interference to each other. Obviously some distance is necessary for physical safety, but pipelines often weld straight into each other from either side of the pipe.
Spartan
    Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:59 pm

Your question is super vague. Maybe provide a little more context, and perhaps some specifics of what you're trying to do, and I'm sure you'll get lots of great input from the people here.
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

In the pipe world they call it brother-in-law style. Very common on larger or heavy wall. Smallest I’ve done that way was some 10”. But only because we needed to get it done as fast as possible because of equipment down time. Biggest I’ve done it on was 96”. There were actually 4 guys all welding on the same joint at the same time.
I have more questions than answers

Josh
Kuki89

What I wanted to know is if working with 2 machines so that it is better understood. For example, a tig machine and a mig mag welding on the same work table at the same time. Could it cause a problem for the machines when making dough on the same table?
cj737
    Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 am

No issue.
Kuki89

Thanks friends for removing the doubt
Spartan
    Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:59 pm

Now I just want to know how "making dough" made it's way into the translation twice. That's interesting.
    Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 am

Spartan wrote:Now I just want to know how "making dough" made it's way into the translation twice. That's interesting.
In Spanish, a word can have two distinct meanings depending on the context. One of those words is "masa". In one context it can mean "mass". In another context it can mean "dough". He was probably trying to translate "adding mass" (in Spanish) but the translator didn't have enough A.I. to know the context, so it gave out "adding dough" as a translation.