Stick Welding Tips, Certification tests, machines, projects
DeepSouthWelder
    Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:35 am

Just picked up this little gem earlier today for 320 bucks with ALOT of extras 50ft leads ,small air compressor ,no joke 14 circular saws ,4 reciprocating saws, 2 drills ,and an angle grinder ,yeah its a long story.Its just a Lincoln AC/DC stick welder,not sure the year and if anyone can help me figure it out id really appreciate it. Anyways here it is let me know what y'all think.
Last edited by DeepSouthWelder on Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Instagram : natecreel1050_
Artie F. Emm
    Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:53 am

that's quite a haul! you can google "lincoln electric manual download" to get the manual specific to that machine. those machines will last forever if maintained, so you might look at that part of the manual.

14 circular saws... what's the longer story!? :-)
Dave
aka "RTFM"
DeepSouthWelder

Artie F. Emm wrote:that's quite a haul! you can google "lincoln electric manual download" to get the manual specific to that machine. those machines will last forever if maintained, so you might look at that part of the manual.

14 circular saws... what's the longer story!? :-)

Well Artie the story goes like this, I show up at the gentleman's house ,pay for the welder and load it up. We get to talking and he tells me that he buys storage units that people cant pay for and sells the items inside ,instantly we become good friends. He asks if I see anything else that I might want to buy or trade something for. I ask if hes got any tools that he wants to sell or make an awesome deal on ,he then leads me the largest pile of power tools I have ever seen in my life, wish i could have got a picture .I pick out a "few" tools (almost the whole pile ha-ha) and start to wheel , I said you know what i don't need them but ill make you an offer you cant resist ill make you an offer on this and ill take it all from you. he says shoot me an offer i say 30 bucks he says back your truck up. So im headed back home with 14 circular saws ,4 reciprocating saws, 2 drills , a full size kings-ford grill ,and an angle grinder. Keep in mind that even though they have been used and have paint and your normal wear and tear they these are not cheap throw away tools ,Dewalt ,Bosch, Hitachi ,etc needless to say i made out of there like a bandit.
ex framie
    Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:09 am

You realise now, that you forever more have absolutely no chance of winning lotto, ever........

Nice haul.

Cheers
Pete

God gave man 2 heads and only enough blood to run 1 at a time. Who said God didn't have a sense of humour.....
DeepSouthWelder

ex framie wrote:You realise now, that you forever more have absolutely no chance of winning lotto, ever........

Nice haul.

Cheers
Thanks Pete and your probably right about that .
ttreb4
    Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:00 am

Nice haul. I'm always the guy that pulls in next. :x story of my life..."A day late and a dollar short"
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Remember,

While the early bird gets the worm, the worm who sleeps late gets to live... 8-)

Steve S
Boomer63
    Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:52 am

It would have been a real sweet deal if the guy had thrown in a set of Ginsu knives!