Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Brad.O
    Mon May 05, 2014 7:25 pm

Hey guys, im Brad I signed up a couple months ago looking to learn more about welding. I am a hobbyist, I started watching Jody's video's about 5 years ago when I was looking to buy my firs welder. I did a little FCAW years ago doing repairs on shop stuff and making light duty frames and stands. After watching Jody's video's I picked up a Hobart 140 MIG, and after doing my own projects and a few friends over the last 4 years I think I have MIG down ok. I recently picked up an Everlast machine to try my hand at TIG and its learning curve all over again. I must say though, with Jody's video's it makes the curve a little less steep. Thank you very much for the many years of great video's and sharing your knowledge Jody. If you ever pass through Az I owe you a beer or two!
paul_s
    Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:04 pm

Welcome to the forum Brad. I'm still learning TIG and I started before finding this site. I wish that I had found this first. I don't get enough time in behind the hood. I have some upcoming projects when time and materials are available.
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum Brad.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
SPENG
    Sat May 31, 2014 9:04 pm

Welcome! I am also in Arizona. There are lots of resources for you here in the valley, one being techshop in Chandler (just down the street from me might I add)
Dragster Guy
    Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:19 am

Welcome
Performance Metal Works
Pasadena MD
Rtaylor777
    Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:40 pm

Welcome to the forum
I use a Multiplaz 3500 welder/cutter https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en# ... iplaz-3500