Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Jonnie Fraz
    Thu May 01, 2014 7:41 pm

Hey boys and girls. Been lurking here for a bit and figured I better register...Not sure if I will have anything to contribute, but I will try like hell. I can not thank Jody enough for taking the time to make these videos for all of us. I have learned so much from them.
I am the head fabricator for a small construction company that builds awnings and shade structures. I always say if you live in Sacramento you have seen my work.
I have been welding longer than I haven't at this point, and I can't see when I will stop doing it. I try to learn something new as often as I can which is why I am here.

Thanks guys
Jonnie
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Jonnie,
Welcome to the forum! If you have been welding that long you should have quite a bit to contribute! See you around the forum.
-Jonathan
    Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Welcome.

I say that if you see a trailer driving around AK, more then likely my welds are holding it together.

My advice,
Stay as far away from trailers on the road up here.

~John :D
Just a couple welders and a couple of big hammers and torches.

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum Jonnie.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
paul_s
    Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:04 pm

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure that you have something to contribute.