Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
    Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:37 pm

Greetings all, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. The name is James and I'm relatively new to welding. I went to and graduated Tulsa Welding School in early 2011 and since then I've worked in 3 steel fab shops. All 3 shops build equipment related to either oil/natural gas well drilling or heat exchangers used in oil refining. My welding experience since school has been about 40% stick / 40% fluxcore / 20% MIG. I learned how to TIG in school and loved it. Looking to eventually get into a position where I can TIG most of the time. Also interested in getting a small vessel shop going. I've learned to fit on the job and seem to have at least some natural talent for it so a vessel shop seems like a natural choice for me. Anyhow, that's about all for now. Glad to be a member of the forum and look forward to BSing with you all from time to time.

-James
Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm

welcome to the forum James....
good luck ;)

John
Just a couple welders and a couple of big hammers and torches.

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024
    Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Welcome James, grab a beer and pull up a chair. If there's one thing we're good at it's BSing. :lol:
Go break something, then you can weld it back the right way.

Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum James.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
Jason_alex
    Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:41 pm

Welcome, nice to see some one fairly close to me I am in South East Kansas.