Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
PCR60
    Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:21 am

Just a short intro... I’m not a certified welder but I do a bit of welding at work (Public Works). We have professional welders where I work and have learned a ton from them. I enjoy working with steel and a huge hobby of mine is knife making. I’d like to start doing some “art” welding also. Any input (equipment-wise) for artwork would be appreciated. I’m competent in GMAW and hope to learn TIG at some point. Anyway, I’m glad to be here!
BillE.Dee
    Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Welcome from Pennsylvania. I'm sure you'll have a great time and experience.
Bill
    Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:43 pm

Hi from Cape Cod,

You are not the only one. There are several of us learning. Check the project section for ideas and maybe post some of the work you have done. More pictures the better.

Be more specific about what equipment you mean. There are all kinds of equipment in the shop.
Learning is the best part of life and the most painful
PCR60

BillE.Dee wrote:Welcome from Pennsylvania. I'm sure you'll have a great time and experience.
Bill
Thank you! I lived in Bradford Co. many years ago.
PCR60

Radishfever wrote:Hi from Cape Cod,

You are not the only one. There are several of us learning. Check the project section for ideas and maybe post some of the work you have done. More pictures the better.

Be more specific about what equipment you mean. There are all kinds of equipment in the shop.
Thanks, and will do.