Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
varekai
    Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:03 pm

Hello all, I am here to learn and help in any way I can.. I have always wanted to weld but never had the means. I finally bought a Lincoln AC/DC arc welder a few years ago but only had a 30 amp dryer plug available, it worked, but not really and I didn't want to ruin the machine. Then I came up with an idea for my other passion, Weber bbq's and bought a Lincoln easy mig 180 and a spool gun. Shortly after that, I bought an Amico Cut 50 plasma cutter and then just a couple weeks ago I bought an AHP AlphaTig 201 XD, tig looks fun and it will take the place of my tombstone that I am now trying to sell.. So now I have all these toys and just looking to learn to use them. Love spending time here and reading and looking at all the info...

PS, one of my pet peeves on forums, members not putting the city they are from,we don't need your SS number or even want your address, no ones gonna come take your shit, but when they need help, it would be nice to know where they are from, might be someone close that could help out or hell, meet and talk shop over a coffee or beer.
    Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 am

I agree, people should put something in the Location, and some gibberish nick-names that only those in the surrounding area might know, lol.
    Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:52 am

Greetings from a relatively close friend!
PCR60
    Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:21 am

Just wanted to say hello from Washington State. A buddy of mine lives over in Atascadero and we’ve spent some time in Paso Robles. Love the area!