Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Douglas
    Fri May 27, 2016 10:30 pm

Hello all. I've been teaching myself how to weld with Jody's videos. I'm very much focused on Tig at the moment and I love it. These forums are full of good information. Hopefully I can ask a few questions from time to time.
Grampa Earl
    Tue May 31, 2016 9:25 pm

Good morning and welcome. I love those videos too. A lot of good info packed in short videos.
    Sun May 01, 2016 7:46 am

Welcome aboard!
AWS D1.1 / ASME IX / CWB / API / EWI / RWMA / BSEE
Scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality." Nikola Tesla
    Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:38 am

Welcome Douglas.

And if you think it's tough being a welder trapped inside an electrician, try being a welder trapped inside a writer! ;)

Kym

Electrician and welder will cross nicely, but not nearly as well as a writer......."50 Shades of Heat Treating", move over Ms. James. :D
Scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality." Nikola Tesla
Douglas

Thanks all for the warm welcome.
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

MosquitoMoto wrote: ... try being a welder trapped inside a writer! ;)

Kym
Under a spreading Chestnut tree, the village smithy stands...

Well, well, Mr. Longfellow :)
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

DLewis0289 wrote:Well, well, Mr. Longfellow :)
My wife calls me that... :roll:

I stepped right in that. :o
Douglas

:lol:
Tigosaurus
    Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:18 pm

Welcome! Just bought a used TIG machine a few months ago, and also learned a lot from Jody's videos. But there are questions that come up, sometimes with new materials like Aluminum that need to be answered by people with experience. This is the right place.
Bill Beauregard
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:32 pm

Welcome! I too am a welder, woodworker, and heavy equipment operator trapped inside an electrician. Electricity pays the bills, at present welding is the fascination. I've been TIG welding a few years, but the other varieties go back as far as 1969.

Willie