Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
    Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:21 am

Hi I'm from Australia and am currently working as a Mechanical Designer & Draftsman.
I started work as a Structural steel fabricator Apprentice and moved on to various industries as I gained certificates & qualifications. Industries have included Petro Refineries, Aluminium Smelters & mines. Dockyards, Defence, Metal Fab Instructor at TAFE.
In my spare time I love working with miniature steam loco's and making boilers and blobs & gadgets & I think working with metal is a great thing because its so versatile.
Currently In the process of putting up a new workshop & looking forward to new projects to get into
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Welcome! I would imagine your shop/garage/shed is littered (like mine and most others here) with everything from left over circuit board and micrometers to chunks of burnt up scrap metal and wood shavings.
I have more questions than answers

Josh
    Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:38 pm

Welcome to the forum !
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum Andy.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
Troy Boy 72
    Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:22 pm

Hey Andy, welcome , where abouts in OZ are you , I'm up in Mackay NQ and learning heaps since i joined. Enjoy
Cheers Troy
    Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:21 am

Troy Boy 72 wrote:Hey Andy, welcome , where abouts in OZ are you , I'm up in Mackay NQ and learning heaps since i joined. Enjoy
Cheers Troy

Hi Troy & thanks. I'm down in Geelong, working in bulk storage tanking & plant maintenance. it sure is a great site plus the tip n tricks videos Jody puts out are great which I find always have something to learn from
Cheers
Andy