Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Steel
    Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:29 pm

I am from central Ohio, I work on a farm, and we also do excavating. I am in charge of the excavating and shop repairs. When it comes to the fab area/repairs, that is what I severely enjoy. I have made numerous attachments for our equipment as well as fabbed up countless tools and the like. I primarily use a miller 210 for what I do on the job.
I also have a fab shop on the side, and there I have a miller vintage that I really like and is versatile for what I do. I am getting into the tig game and I really can't wait to see what can of worms that opens up.
GreinTime
    Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:20 am

Steel wrote:I am from central Ohio, I work on a farm, and we also do excavating. I am in charge of the excavating and shop repairs. When it comes to the fab area/repairs, that is what I severely enjoy. I have made numerous attachments for our equipment as well as fabbed up countless tools and the like. I primarily use a miller 210 for what I do on the job.
I also have a fab shop on the side, and there I have a miller vintage that I really like and is versatile for what I do. I am getting into the tig game and I really can't wait to see what can of worms that opens up.
If you're like the rest of us, the can of worms is typically with your significant other when she sees how much your spending on cups and consumables ;)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
#oneleggedproblems
-=Sam=-

Hello Steel, welcome to the forums, sounds like you've been fabricating for awhile, post up some photos of your projects if you like...

I grew up in Columbus
Richard
Website
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
Steel

Thanks everyone, here is a small box blade that I built recently. We are going to use it to level the infields of baseball diamonds that have low/high spots. It will be used for more than that but for starters it should work. It is made out of all recycled things that we had in our scrap pile. :)
1BAB2E74-AEAF-46F9-908A-F7E492FF51C3_zpswqccesjr[1].jpg
1BAB2E74-AEAF-46F9-908A-F7E492FF51C3_zpswqccesjr[1].jpg (52.07 KiB) Viewed 431 times

Steel wrote:Thanks everyone, here is a small box blade that I built recently. We are going to use it to level the infields of baseball diamonds that have low/high spots. It will be used for more than that but for starters it should work. It is made out of all recycled things that we had in our scrap pile. :)
Looks good, you might get more views if you were to post this in the TIG forum, there is a thread titled "The what I welded today (/whenever) thread (pics please)"
Richard
Website
Steel

Yeah that's what I was thinkin as well!!