Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
RonMartens
    Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:02 pm

Waving a hand at y'all from sunny West Central Florida (Tampa bay north end)

I have back ground in Machine tool, mechanics & welding & happy to be able to join today!
As of the past couple of years, I've been doing more tig welding than any other type.
Been watching Jody on yt for a couple years now AND he's a big help, thank you!

I decided to join, as I recently expanded my fleet of welding equipment.... when I do need some advice, nice to know that there is a great deal of knowledge here.

Also,
I'm searching for someone that has, a CNC plasma table that can do around .0100 or thinner aluminum and stainless steel in my area? I've called around and with no luck for such thin work. I know there has to be someone?
I had a great person cutting my plasma patterns for me for a couple of years but, the sadly passed on.
when his machine worked...lol The machine would cut it out perfectly with amazing detail.
if anyone knows of anyone capable of such work, please pass their contact information on to me?

very happy to be here!
Thanks,
Ron
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Ron welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
    Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:21 pm

Hi Ron. Welcome to the forum!
Check out my journey through welding school https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJWQmJ ... aTma2q31Qg
RonMartens
    Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:02 pm

Thanks all,
be safe & enjoy your upcoming holiday!