Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Mic
  • Mic
    Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:57 pm

Hi there,
All the way from Ireland, welding about a year now as a hobbyist, 215 amp MIG welder and a 200 amp AC/DC Tig.
Looking forward to getting some advice and sharing some projects
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Welcome!

An Irishman with the screen-name, "Mic?" I think I'm going to enjoy your sense of humor.

Steve S
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum Mic.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
Mic
  • Mic

Otto Nobedder wrote:Welcome!

An Irishman with the screen-name, "Mic?" I think I'm going to enjoy your sense of humor.

Steve S
Mic, Mick, Mike, Michael etc. its all the same to me haha
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

@Steve,
I think that us older guys might forget that the youger members grew up in a different time when name calling wasn't permitted. I don't think he picked up on the irony. I honestly think that they were robbed socially by it. They had to watch what they say or have the speech police beating them over the head. We just busted each others stones and worked it out amongst each other and at the end of the day we were either freinds or enemies and it was settled. Now they carry all that around with them until it finds it own vent.

Sorry, maybe not the place for my take on society.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len
    Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:06 pm

Welcome :)
It's always best to build your own, especially when it comes to hitches!!!
Matt
Mic
  • Mic

Braehill wrote:@Steve,
I think that us older guys might forget that the youger members grew up in a different time when name calling wasn't permitted. I don't think he picked up on the irony. I honestly think that they were robbed socially by it. They had to watch what they say or have the speech police beating them over the head. We just busted each others stones and worked it out amongst each other and at the end of the day we were either freinds or enemies and it was settled. Now they carry all that around with them until it finds it own vent.

Len
No I got the Irish/Mick comment. I wouldnt take it personal
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Mic wrote:
Braehill wrote:@Steve,

Len
No I got the Irish/Mick comment. I wouldnt take it personal
Thank you for that. It was meant in good humor.

Few Americans know the word "hooligan" is from the surname of a notorious Irish family in London...
It's in my ancestry, along with Scots, and German (Saxon, actually) so I have a sense of humor about the whole deal.

Steve S