Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Dblcorona
    Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:30 pm

Hey Guys,
Thought I would say hello and introduce myself a bit. I've been a welder for 20 years, lead instructor at a small college in Dearborn, MI and a CWI. I have been an instructor for 14 years. We focus our program on maintenance welding and pipe welding. Hopefully I can contribute a bit to this forum.

Thanks
Kevin
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Welcome, Kevin,

I'll wager you CAN contribute quite a bit. Your CWI perspective (and the implicit knowledge of codes) will fill in some knowledge gaps we have.

This forum, collectively, is becoming a welding expert. Not any one of us, but all of us combined, with our unique perspectives.

Steve S
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Otto Nobedder wrote:Welcome, Kevin,

I'll wager you CAN contribute quite a bit. Your CWI perspective (and the implicit knowledge of codes) will fill in some knowledge gaps we have.

This forum, collectively, is becoming a welding expert. Not any one of us, but all of us combined, with our unique perspectives.

Steve S
I second that.
Welcome to the forum Kevin.
-Jonathan
paul_s
    Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:04 pm

Hello Kevin. We always appreciate more knowledge coming to the forum. Welcome aboard.
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum Kevin.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
Dblcorona
    Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:30 pm

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.
Dragster Guy
    Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:19 am

Welcome
Performance Metal Works
Pasadena MD
Rtaylor777
    Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:40 pm

Welcome to the forum :)
I use a Multiplaz 3500 welder/cutter https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en# ... iplaz-3500