Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
48dodger
    Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:25 am

Hello I'm Tim and build old Dodge trucks and Mopar muscle in general. Always interested in improving my working knowledge of anything related to those vehicles. I race a 72 Charger circle track and a 1950 Pilot-House at Bonneville. I did the majority of welding on both those vehicles using Mig and ARC welding. That of course led me to Tig. I purchased a Syncro 200 a few years ago and realize I'm not using it to its potenial, so here I am! :) 48D
paul_s
    Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:04 pm

Hello 48dodger. I helped a friend restore a '53 Dodge pick up quite a few years ago. It was pretty rough when we started but in the end it turned out quite nice. It was a lot of work and our pace was slow due to lack of finances at the time.
48dodger

Yah...I pretty hard core when it comes to the old Dodge trucks. Especially the 48-53 trucks. I have BBQ event at my ranch every year "The Clements Tailgate BBQ". I built a BBQ out of a 48 parts truck and gets a lot of love every year...lol.

Thanks for the "Hello" Paul.

48D
    Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Welcome mate!!!

You dropping Cummin's in those trucks??? ;)
Just a couple welders and a couple of big hammers and torches.

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024
48dodger

lol.....no no no....but have helped a few put 4BTs ina couple trucks. I prefer the 408 stroker kinda power for my truck.
Its a solid lifter, hot cam, racer motor...putting out about 500 hp.....good for waking up the neighbors on a quiet Saturday afternoon. lol

Thanks for the welcome AK !

48D
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum 48dodger.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
48dodger

Thank you sir....learning a bunch already. :)

48D