Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
    Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:18 pm

HELLO to all...Mike here.. aka Stretch..Just wanted to say THANK YOU to jody...After watching his vids for a year or so...I finally broke down & bought a little green welder he reviewed (Everlast 160sth)..99% of what I've learned was from watching him...Been a Toolmaker/machinist for about 40 years or so...BUT was ALWAYS "sneakin" back to the welding dept to watch the guys makin sparks....I thought that was SOOOO cool watchin um stick things together...(MOSLY it was to FIX stuff we undercut..hey...S*** happens) LOL...Anyway...I been (welding???) for a week now..Not in the shop anymore...After 40 yrs I got bored makin chips...Thought I'd give this a try...Some advice(from real welders.which I'M CERTAINLY NOT) would be greatly appreciated...I'd like to get good at this.(i'll upload some pics as soon as I figure it out)...AND Thanks again Jody for your effort trying to help guys who are WANNA BE's like me....
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

mike boyer,
Welcome to the forum. I think we all owe Jody a thank you. He has helped out in so many ways. Thank You Jody!
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum Mike.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
    Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Welcome to the Forum.

~John
Just a couple welders and a couple of big hammers and torches.

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024
paul_s
    Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:04 pm

Welcome to the forum from another noob.
    Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Thanks guys for the welcome..Hope to talk & exchange ideas soon...