Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
CarpeCombat
    Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:57 pm

Hello Forum...!

Hey there, I currently weld and fit structual steel for a building fabriactor in Wisconsin called Zalk Josephs Fabricators
...http://www.zalkjosephs.com/...its something new every day from crane opperating to truss, column, beam work, and flame cutting. I am currently tooling up slowly as budget allows in the hopes to opperate a short to mid run metal fab shop in the next 3-5 years. Thats a very hopefull time range. However on the back side of that is an ill know fact...Wisconsin is #1 in manufacturing.
I have experiance in TIG, Stick (to include pipe), MIg, and Fluxcore. Currently I work with 5/64" Fluxcore by trucore wire with CO2 cover gas. Machines are usually Lincoln DC 600's. Running around 30V the puddle is crazy and fluid! Welds are to prequalified AWS standards and quality insured, Quality Level ! jobs are ultra sound tested, and we do a number of them.
At present, I am interested in Stronghand welding tables, Lincolns Torchmate 3, Bridgeport milling machines, Lathes, overhead cranes, ...and who knows what...

Glad to be here and cant wait to learn more :twisted:
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey,

Welcome to our family, sounds like you will have a few stories to tell/

Feel free to post pictures, topics and questions at will.

Mick
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
MMweld
    Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:39 pm

Welcome
rake
    Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:19 pm

Welcome to "the hood".

Ah????? new guy's suppose to bring the beer! ;)