Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
ONEDEADLYVENOM
    Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:47 pm

Hello everyone my name is Gary, I am very honored to become a member of this established group.
I am a pipe welder originally from the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, now living in Boston Massachusetts since 1996!
Becoming a certified welder, was a very proud moment for myself and family, but I haven't touched a welding rod since 2001. Due to an injury and other family issues, I recently started back practicing welding to get re-certified 5 days ago.
The countless videos that Jody has on YouTube, has struck an arc on firing up my love for welding all over again.... Thank You!

That's why I joined here and yes even an old former 6g stick pipe welder needs help, and I and humbly here for that and to provide for my family. :)
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Welcome Gary,

Sorry to hear of an injury keeping you from your craft.

Jody's videos are a blessing to everyone from the hobbyist to the retiree... As someone said, he "gives away the keys to the safe"!

I've been welding in one trade/craft or another for over 30 years (started at 13!), and I learn new stuff from Jody's videos and the fine folk here almost every visit.

The experience here is very broad, and likely SOMEONE has an answer to even the most obscure question, or you'll pique our interest and we'll find the answer.

Steve S
ONEDEADLYVENOM

Otto Nobedder wrote:Welcome Gary,

Sorry to hear of an injury keeping you from your craft.

Jody's videos are a blessing to everyone from the hobbyist to the retiree... As someone said, he "gives away the keys to the safe"!

I've been welding in one trade/craft or another for over 30 years (started at 13!), and I learn new stuff from Jody's videos and the fine folk here almost every visit.

The experience here is very broad, and likely SOMEONE has an answer to even the most obscure question, or you'll pique our interest and we'll find the answer.

Steve S

Thank you Steve, yea I was pleasantly surprise to see that I could still weld, after being away so long. Already noticed the wealth of help a knowledge base topics and personalities within these forums, glad to be here:)
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
ONEDEADLYVENOM

Thank you Mike :)