General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
Browny
    Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:31 am

When I bought the gas lens kit, tig fingers and mag clamp the postage from Weldmonger was $8 to Australia, thanks Jodi.
The old boy who makes the La Square wants $100 to post me one square. C'mon now, what's the ticket fellers??
Browny
    Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:48 am

Must reckon' you want it real quick. With those prices, a Lear Jet comes to mind....
EWM Phonenix 355 Pulse MIG set mainly for Aluminum, CIGWeld 300Amp AC/DC TIG, TRANSMIG S3C 300 Amp MIG, etc, etc
Coldman
    Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 am

When I bought my kit including square from Jody it came so fast I swear it must have been by lear jet. Never had anything come so fast from the USA and it was also for the price of a beer. For a c bill maybe they're renting a sleigh drawn by deer?
Flat out like a lizard drinkin'
Browny
    Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:31 am

I had a feeling Jodi sells 'em but damned if I could find it, obviously my mistake I'll go back into Weldmonger, thanks gents.

Ah yeah, got it now, maybe the shipping cost was because I asked for the metric rule! I might wait till Weldmonger can supply it because they do make 'em.
    Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:49 am

He did sell them but I saw a notice q while ago that they sold out.

If he puts metric ones on the listing I'll order too. Havent found any here with that wide base unless some plastic crap.