General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
gnuuser
    Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:10 pm

rubber gloves (liberally dusted inside with baby powder), rubber boots skirted with old leather, ground clamp as close as possible to the weld area
but preferably don't weld in the rain
shooting the $#!t is a lot more fun when you use hollow points (more splatter);)
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

LtBadd wrote: All this bragging about laziness, some lazy people wouldn't even start the job! :lol:

Steve I believe your referring to lazy people with a work ethic, it seems you posses this fine quality rarely found amongst the proletariat ;)
I'm not accustomed to anyone using the word, "proletariat," in a sentence that's not in a book report...

Lazy comes in degrees... For me, "lazy" means I want to find an easier way to do what I'm already doing anyway.

For others, lazy may well mean not showing up in the first place.

Steve S

Otto Nobedder wrote:
LtBadd wrote: All this bragging about laziness, some lazy people wouldn't even start the job! :lol:

Steve I believe your referring to lazy people with a work ethic, it seems you posses this fine quality rarely found amongst the proletariat ;)
I'm not accustomed to anyone using the word, "proletariat," in a sentence that's not in a book report...

Steve S
Steve said..."Sadly, I'm guilty of a large vocabulary, and will often use the $2 word when a 50 cent word will do. It often draws blank stares and requires me to explain"

No book report, just having fun :lol: Do they still do book reports? Maybe now it's a PDF report :o Or YouTube report :?:
Richard
Website

I hope they still do book reports.

I'd hate to think I suffered through something that's now obsolete... I want my grandkids to suffer as I did...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve S

Kym reminded me I should re-read "The Old Man and the Sea" to remind myself how a story can be told with sparse and simple language.

Steve S