General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

If any of you guys are veterans...THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. The whole country may be imploding but there are those of us that truly appreciate the sacrifices that all the vets have made. GOD BLESS YOU GUYS!
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
ex framie
    Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:09 am

They had a story on Australian news last night regarding a veterans ride to a Trump convention.
They mentioned there were over 23 million veterans in the US.
I found that interesting as Australia's population has just cracked 24 million.
Lest we forget.
Pete

God gave man 2 heads and only enough blood to run 1 at a time. Who said God didn't have a sense of humour.....

Thanks for your service!
USA_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif
USA_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif (1.51 MiB) Viewed 769 times
Richard
Website
    Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:51 pm

And thank you for caring about us.The reception upon returning home from Viet Nam was kind of cold. People like you are what makes this the greatest nation on the planet.

Roy
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

I'm sorry to you veterans out there as well for the animal rights activists who decided a day reserved for fallen veterans that allowed them to protest, decided to pay their respects to a dead gorilla that was killed to save a human life instead of paying heir respects to you veterans. Either way I thank you all for all you have given to this nation.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
kiwi2wheels
    Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:27 am

Farmwelding wrote:I'm sorry to you veterans out there as well for the animal rights activists who decided a day reserved for fallen veterans that allowed them to protest, decided to pay their respects to a dead gorilla that was killed to save a human life instead of paying heir respects to you veterans. Either way I thank you all for all you have given to this nation.
+1.

Next time any of you are considering buying something French or German............don't.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05 ... rformance/
exnailpounder

kiwi2wheels wrote:
Farmwelding wrote:I'm sorry to you veterans out there as well for the animal rights activists who decided a day reserved for fallen veterans that allowed them to protest, decided to pay their respects to a dead gorilla that was killed to save a human life instead of paying heir respects to you veterans. Either way I thank you all for all you have given to this nation.
+1.

Next time any of you are considering buying something French or German............don't.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05 ... rformance/
What an embarrassing shame that anyone would allow or participate in such a disrespectful and tacky display. The veterans cemetary my dad is buried in has certain people who watch for and counter any kinds of disgusting behavior like this and I am proud to be one of them. Thanks for posting this.
thatoneguy
    Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:08 pm

No... Thank YOU!
Everlast Power I-MIG 275P
Everlast Power TIG 250EX
Everlast Power Plasma 80S
Lincoln AC/DC Tombstone
Smith OxyAcetylene
motox
    Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:49 pm

didn't realize the French made anything worth
buying beside fries....
craig
htp invertig 221
syncrowave 250
miller 140 mig
hypertherm plasma
morse 14 metal devil
Coldman
    Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 am

Rubberized stationary
Flat out like a lizard drinkin'
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

A teacher once asked me what I thought was the most famous quote in France's history.

I thought on this a while, before saying, "I give up..."

He said I was right...

Sorry, that was just Vichy-ous...

:oops:

I couldn't help myself... I know that loyal Frenchmen and women are ashamed of the Vichy regime.

Steve S
exnailpounder

Otto Nobedder wrote:A teacher once asked me what I thought was the most famous quote in France's history.

I thought on this a while, before saying, "I give up..."

He said I was right...

Sorry, that was just Vichy-ous...

:oops:

I couldn't help myself... I know that loyal Frenchmen and women are ashamed of the Vichy regime.

Steve S
Do we have any French welders hereabouts? Do they weld in France? I heard they just drink wine and try to screw all the time :lol:
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Sounds about like most of the welders I know here in the US.
I have more questions than answers

Josh
exnailpounder

Poland308 wrote:Sounds about like most of the welders I know here in the US.
:lol: :lol: