General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
TraditionalToolworks
    Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:49 am

Just a shout out to Superior Welding and Fabriaction, owned by Jonathan Lewis, one of the 3 Musketeers that does the WTAT pod cast...I had seen he mentioned coupons on the podcast or IG recently but when I went there I somehow missed them and had ordered some carbon steel coupons from weldmetals on the web.

Fast forward a few weeks and my Primeweld arrived, so I needed some aluminum coupons. I decided to try Jonathan this time.

I ordered my coupons on late Wed. night (11:30pm PST, which was 2:30 EST), but he got them prepared for shipping that same day. Was a tad bummed as they were marked for arrival on Monday, April 27th...low and behold they showed up today! :D

Not only great service but he took the time to thank me for my order!

I have 2 dozen 1/8" coupons and 1 dozen 1/4" coupons. Looks I know what I'll be doing tomorrow...however I want to start working on a cart, which will be out of carbon, I think I can get some time in on both tomorrow, maybe some tonight. That's 2 day service! ;)

Consider ordering coupons from them as it supports people involved with WTAT. Check out their website for the product they sell, and don't be a dip$#!T like me and miss the 2nd page! :lol:

https://www.superiorweldandfab.com/
Superior Welding and Fabrication coupons
Superior Welding and Fabrication coupons
superior-alu-coupons.jpg (54.94 KiB) Viewed 829 times
Superior Welding and Fabrication receipt
Superior Welding and Fabrication receipt
superior-receipt.jpg (284.67 KiB) Viewed 827 times
Collector of old Iron!

Alan
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

He's an absolute gem of a man. Almost even a Good Bloke, as we say in Australia.
TraditionalToolworks
    Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:49 am

weldin mike 27 wrote:He's an absolute gem of a man. Almost even a Good Bloke, as we say in Australia.
Mick,

I think he should take that as a compliment! ;)

He does seem to be a Good Bloke, as you folks would say. :)
Collector of old Iron!

Alan