General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

It's been quite a while since I've posted here and figured it was time to get back in the game so to speak and reconnect with this community. I see a lot of new names on here, which is awesome, and am happy to see some names that were here when I was more active.

I've been super busy with the business and or course family life and am thankful for everything. What about all of you?
-Jonathan Lewis
tweake
    Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:53 am

hi
nice to see you back here. i see you on instagram but i find social media good for comments but poor for discussions.
forums are so much better for discussions.

so what have you been up to ? :D
tweak it until it breaks

Hey Jonathan, good to see you stopping by, glad to hear you and your family are doing well.
Richard
Website
noddybrian
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:13 pm

+1
Glad to see an old familiar name back & doing well - many have fallen by the wayside in the last year or two - welcome back.

I have been meaning to get back on the forum and post some things up but have been focused on the business and other things in life. I check in from time to time or if there are problems though.

It is nice to see things are still alive on the forum. It's weird though getting on and seeing all the new names (which is good) and not as many names from when I was more active here.

One thing that brought me back was I got a phone call from a prospective client that needs help welding 4140 to A36 and his company was doing research and found my post on here from 2015 when I was developing a procedure and welding a part. They have now hired me to take care of their immediate project needs. Crazy to think that posting here can bring a client to you years down the road. Just goes to show you never know who is watching or reading your text on any platform.
-Jonathan Lewis

Reminds me of a recent podcast where a client talked about your website, big bro really does see all, sometimes that's good, eh...
Richard
Website

Yes, it's amazing how many actually look and compliment the website. I never thought it would generate so much interest when I first started the site. Now it's a key part of my business.
-Jonathan